General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- All deliveries and other services of ELECxellent shall be provided by the company ELECxellent GmbH, Managing Director: Dominick Neumann, Mittelstrasse 46, 42697 Solingen, Germany, hereinafter referred to as ELECxellent. They are based on these terms and conditions. By placing an order, the customer accepts the terms and conditions as legally binding.
- All prices are in euros and include the statutory value added tax. All prices quoted here are subject to change. We expressly reserve the right to make price changes. We assume no liability for errors and misprints.
- Steps to the conclusion of the contract and the contract text:
(1) The presentation of our goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding offer on our part. Only the order of goods by you as a customer is a binding offer according to § 145 BGB. The ordering process contains the following steps after you have placed the goods in the shopping basket:
- register in the customer account/create a new customer account or continue
without customer account
- billing address/delivery address (enter your data here)
- payment method (here you select the desired payment method)
- check your order (here you can check and correct your entries)
- order and purchase by pressing the button:
“Order subject to payment”
- automatic order confirmation online and by email
- delivery or order confirmation (= conclusion of contract)
(2) Your chargeable order (= offer in the sense of the German Civil Code) is made by clicking on the button “Order subject to payment”.
(3) You can change your order before it is bindingly submitted by selecting the details to be changed by clicking on the corresponding link in your Internet browser (billing address, delivery address, shipping method, payment method),
or by clicking on the “back” button of the Internet browser you are using, after checking your details to the page on which your order and data were entered and correct these input errors or cancel the order process by closing the internet browser.
(4) After submitting the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated email confirming the receipt of your order.A contract is not yet concluded by this.
(5) If we accept your offer, we will either deliver the goods to you or send you an order confirmation by email (= acceptance in the sense of the GERMAN CIVIL CODE). This concludes the contract.
(6) You can view the text of the contract online under “My account”. If you order as a guest, we do not store the complete text of the contract.The contract text is then not available to you online. If you have been inactive for a longer period of time, we may delete your customer account for the purpose of data minimisation. We therefore ask you to save the text of the contract on your devices.
- Orders can be placed via webshop, e-mail or telephone. If items are out of stock, we reserve the right to make partial deliveries. A free subsequent delivery of the ordered but not delivered goods will be made immediately. The prerequisite for this is timely delivery by our wholesalers. The delivery time is not binding, but is between 1 and 3 days.
- The goods will be delivered after payment has been received or by cash on delivery.
- You can find the current shipping costs under Shipping. Shipment will be made in a neutral package. The sender is B.T., Bahnhofstrasse 2, 37120 Bovenden.
- We make sure that the products leave our warehouse in perfect condition. Please make sure that you receive an undamaged package from the parcel carrier. Do not accept damaged parcels, have them returned. If you accept a damaged parcel (obvious defect), please open it in the presence of the parcel carrier and also note down the name of the parcel carrier! In the case of non-obvious defects, the current legal provisions § 309 BGB (German Civil Code) apply.
- The warranty period for products sold by ELECxellent is 2 years from the date of invoice. If operating, maintenance or assembly recommendations of ELECxellent or the manufacturer of the product are disregarded or obviously defective goods are put into operation, the warranty obligation shall expire. We accept no liability whatsoever for improper handling of the products sold by ELECxellent or for handling that is not in accordance with their intended use.
- The delivered goods remain the property of ELECxellent until full payment has been made. The purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by delivering the goods.
- The copyright for images and texts on ELECxellent.de remains solely with us. Any reproduction or use of such graphics and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without our express written consent. The content of the pages may not be changed and may not be passed on under our name or any other name or unchanged under other people’s names.
- Alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
You can reach our company by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org